Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Fortune

I was feeling adventurous Wednesday and took all 3 kids to chinese by myself for a late lunch.  They did better than I expected them too.  We had a good meal, I was able to relax and enjoy my kids. Something I don't feel like I get to do much anymore, we got our bill and fortune cookies and mine put a big smile on my face.

"Work on improving your exercise routine." how fitting for me now, I haven't been getting much sleep lately, mostly stress, and my left side of my nose wont lent me breath, but thats another story.  Anyway I haven't had the motivation to exercise. Guess the universe is telling me to get out there, you have to believe a cookie after all!

2 comments:

  1. I have 2 suggestions: I had the same problem with my nose, try a nettie pot, they are weird but it helped A LOT. Second, Bob the trainer from The Biggest Loser gives a daily challenge on facebook. You can also go to his website and get them without signing up for facebook. It's helped me a lot, at least to do something. http://www.mytrainerbob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'v been trying to get myself started agine but sometimes it takes a kike in the pance.

    ReplyDelete