Monday, April 6, 2009

Welcome!

A friend put on her blog that she had just started the "South Beach Diet", and I mentioned to her that we should a do biggest looser kind of a blog to help support and motivate each other.  She said that I should do it.  

My goal is for all our friends, mothers, sisters, who ever to follow this blog and help motivate each other to get healthy, and yes loose those lbs. we all have hanging around.  Add healthy recipes, exercise tips, and only good thoughts.

So to all woman, lets be sisters and help one another.  I will try to add all comments onto the blog so we don't have to take time clicking on every entry.

Start with 10 minutes a day taking care of you, that does not include a shower. Take a walk with your kids, heck get a jump rope and start slow....

5 comments:

  1. So did I, walking that petition around for the 4plex's going up behind our house.....uhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is going to be a great blog! I agree only good thoughts should go on here! oh that background looks so yummy did ya have to do that to me today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A jump rope is not a slow start!

    ReplyDelete