Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Walking

The past two days have been so nice here. I got a new stroller a few weeks ago, its one of those sit and stand ones, so Trevor can sit or stand while Eli is in the front enjoying his first real sun....the boys and I have walked a lot this week while Taylor is at school, we even went for a good long family walk on Sunday evening.  

My goal is to walk every day, as long as it is nice, and get my body use to moving more.  There is a 24/7 gym down the street from me, and I have been thinking about looking into a membership. I think I will, but maybe towards the end of summer, when its getting more fallish.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good idea Jennifer. It will be fun. I wear a pedometer everyday and it really helps me be aware of if I'm being active or not. Everyday I try to walk farther than the day before. One day last week I actually got 9 miles!

    ReplyDelete